We have been taking up SEO Projects since 2004 . Our SEO services include the optimization of on-page factors, off-page factors and technical factors. This is a complete package which is holistic and takes your website ahead qualitatively.
The reports are sent every month and we communicate and discuss with the client or their web development team on a regular basis for better understanding. Our SEO team keep pace with the ever changing algorithms so that we can go as per the norms of the search engines.
Our regular monitoring of the websites in conjunction with the indexing and crawling of the websites by the search engine bots help us keep a track of how the website is being viewed by the search engines.
This helps us to take the necessary corrective action as and when required. Contact us for a detailed quote and discussion on email@example.com
The SEO Deliverables
On Page Factors:
- Title Tags
- Description Tags
- Suggestions for landing pages to make them more effective
- Work on the site architecture and navigation
- Image optimization
- Making the maximum benefit from videos on the site
- Header Tags
- Working on the content to ensure that it falls in the category of quality content
Off Page Factors and Quality Web Presence:
- Integrating Social Media
- Social Media sites focused are Twitter, Google+ profile and pages , Facebook Business Page and Linkedin Profile
- Guiding the in house staff on how to use social media effectively to establish trust and authority
- Guidance on how to develop a blog and maintain it
- Improve on the quality of existing inbound links to the site by working on the details about the domain authority, Anchor Text and the relevant linked page from the external site.
- Work on cleaning the link profile of non topical links.
- Help in creating and monitoring a social media and content development strategy.
- Adding the details to Google Places and Google Maps
- Integrate the Google Places account with the Google+ Business Page
- Suggesting methods by which you can encourage customers to write reviews
- Optimize for Local intent keywords for organic search
Other Technical Factors:
- Set the canonical issues
- XML Sitemaps
- Add Structured Data in the form of Microformats and Microdata wherever applicable on the site
- Customized 404 (Page Not Found) Page
- Work on Improving the Site Speed
- Add Authorship Markup to the blog
- Add Twitter Cards and FaceBook open Graph meta tags to the blog
- Guide the web developer to implement microformats or schemas for products and reviews.
All the factors mentioned above work together and in unison to influence the rankings. On-page optimization lays the foundation stone for the edifice , the off-page optimization influence the popularity and affect the stability and improvement of the rankings achieved and the technical factors influence the search engines to crawl and index the website efficiently.
All this cannot be achieved in a day. SEO is an ongoing process and the website needs to be tweaked and tuned as per the changing algorithms of the search engines in order to adapt the site to the changing scenarios so that it can withstand the algoquakes and maintain the visibility.